Vintner's Cottage is located in historic "Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake." Picturesque and charming, the town features several attractions and activities whether you are taking a holiday break or a vacation retreat from hectic living (most attractions and activities are within 1 mile of the cottage).
- Attend world renowned theatre during the Shaw Festival
- Tour the local award-winning wineries
- Kurtz Orchard Wedding Venue
- Relax and rejuvenate at one of the renowned health spas (one block away from cottage)
- Golfing on nearby classic and famous designer courses (several courses within 1 to 10 miles from cottage)
- Browse the quaint boutiques and galleries
- Enjoy fine dining at a variety of local restaurants
You will find Vintner's Cottage at 599 King Street, just 6 blocks south from the town centre (at King and Queen). The historic commons area with biking/walking paths is one block east at John Street (across from the Pillar and the Post). The biking/walking path leads to the Niagara River (3/4 mile from the Cottage) and actually leads all the way to Niagara Falls which is approximately 15 miles away.
The Shaw Theatres and Fort George are also within 1 mile of the cottage.
More Activities in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Enjoy nearby biking trails, the Niagara Parkway, in-line skating paths (one block away from cottage)
- Visit historic Fort George
- Go antiquing
- Tour the town in a horse drawn carriage
- Local marina offers boating, fishing, and other water activities
- Attend team-building or couples classes at the local cooking school
- A must visit! One of the 7 Wonders of the World – Niagara Falls
- Casino Niagara
- The Butterfly Conservatory
- Old Queenston Heights
Niagara-on-the-Lake is open all year round!
Located at the mouth of the Niagara River, the historic area offers a moderate climate that is home to Canada's foremost wineries.
- Ice Wine Festival in January
- Days of Wine & Roses on Three weekends in February
- The Shaw Festival specializes in George Bernard Shaw plays from April to November
- Harvest Festival from September to October
- Candlelight Stroll on the First Friday in December
Visit the official Niagara-on-the-Lake site for more information.
About Us | Accommodations | Location | Testimonials | Contact